- An emulsifier concentrate is a highly concentrated and blend solution of more than two surfactants.
- In laundry applications, emulsifier concentrates are added to detergents to improve their performance and effectiveness.
- It helps to solubilize and emulsify oil-based stains, such as grease, oil, and cosmetic residues. This allows the detergent to better penetrate and remove the stains, resulting in cleaner and brighter clothes.
- Emulsifiers also help to distribute the detergent evenly throughout the wash solution, ensuring that all parts of the garment receive equal treatment.
- For laundry, add 2-3 gram per kg of fabric dry load along with main detergent.