Access to and use of ‘cleansol.in’ both within India and internationally is provided by Cleansol on the following terms:
1. By using cleansol.in you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of greenfarming.in. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to cleansol.in .
2. Cleansol may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of cleansol.in will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on cleansol.in (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of cleansol.in
3. You agree to use cleansol.in only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of cleansol.in. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within cleansol.in
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on cleansol.in and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Cleansol or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use cleansol.in content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any cleansol.in content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of cleansol.in content requires the prior written permission of Cleansol.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Cleansol third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Cleansol and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Cleansol or any other third party.
Contributions to Cleansol
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics) with Cleansol you agree to grant to Cleansol, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Cleansol services in any media worldwide (including on the Cleansol site accessed by international users). In certain circumstance Cleansol may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that Cleansol can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Cleansol permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
10. If you do not want to grant Cleansol the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with greenfarming.in.
11. If you have any questions about contributing content to Cleansol, please see our Instructions for Authors.
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. The failure or delay of Cleansol to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Cleansol’s right to enforce that right.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Jodhpur which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.